hey i know these people!! greetings from USP down in Mukono! Hope you have fun traveling with your sister, I'd like to come back and join you... keep me updated as to when you are back in the Americas.
"A dream worth having: To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget."-Arundhati Roy, from her speech entitled "Come September"
3 comments:
I hear you.
hey i know these people!! greetings from USP down in Mukono! Hope you have fun traveling with your sister, I'd like to come back and join you... keep me updated as to when you are back in the Americas.
:( It must be so hard. Hang in there.
Post a Comment