October 29, 2008

October on the West Coast

I returned yesterday from my "epic" journey along the West Coast. Here are just a few of the many lovely people I visited:

Katy - Escondido, California



Hannah and Trudi - San Francisco, California



Jonathan and Sarah - Vancouver, British Columbia




Trixie - Vancouver, British Columbia




Sara (a.k.a. Catwoman) - Vancouver, British Columbia




David - Vancouver, British Columbia



Lindsay - Vancouver, British Columbia
(I forgot my camera when visiting Lindsay, so I don't have a picture of her. However, Lindsay loves to grow and eat vegetables, so I felt that a picture of the cauliflower I sell at the Farmer's Market could represent her for the moment. Is that unfair?)

If you want to see more pictures of Sara as Catwoman, Trixie as 80s sparkle butterfly girl, Deserai as a pilgrim/Laura Ingalls Wilder and me in a mumu and purple wig, check out the Parade of Lost Souls.

Thank-you all for sharing your homes, your beds, your food, your costumes, and your lives with me. I hope to return the hospitality someday.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for putting the worst picture of me on your blog that you could find. Cruel.

Thanks for the visit. Have a safe trip to Egypt!

Dena said...

I wasn't intending to be cruel, it was just the only picture of your faces that I actually had from the trip!

Kathlyn D said...

it was a pleasure! and I miss eating dinner on the beach!

Carolyn said...

oooo i like your pictures! i can't wait till i'm added to the pile! :)