August 22, 2007

Rejoice

My sister's getting married (my twin that is). Next May. Good thing, since I like her fiancee, and I always wanted a brother. Time to rejoice!

7 comments:

Kunnari said...

hey congrats to your sister. they will be good together. it was fun camping with you. short but fun.

sara without an 'h' said...

Congrats! It's a great thing to get along with your in-laws :) Makes Christmases that much more enjoyable!

sara without an 'h' said...

Hey Dena, are you back in Edmonton?

Carolyn said...

yaaaa sarah!!! tell them both congrats from me!!!

Justine Ann said...

Dena
you are the coolest
thanks for getting the swahili cd's to me! I leave tomorrow AM.. can't wait!

stay well, and try to enjoy edmonton... otherwise come vist me in kenya!

Amanda said...

you have a twin?

Anonymous said...

Dena, are you ashamed of me? One of your friends didn't know you had a twin?! The first thing I learned how to say in Lwo was "I have a twin and I'm the second born". In Lango district, they have special names for the first born and the second born. I'm not sure which is considered better luck...

Blog more!

Sarah