June 04, 2007

Cockroaches

This is what has been appearing in my bathroom almost nightly now for the last few weeks.



We've found them under the toilet paper roll, in the bathtub, on the shower curtain, or scurrying around on the floor. We've smashed them, drowned them, bleached them, and screamed at them, but they just keep coming . . .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, there had to be SOME downside to living in cairo...

Margaret said...

erk. Gross. I remember the cockroaches.

Margaret said...

Hey, are you home yet?

sdouma said...

Hey - you said you're scheming up a plan to get to Iowa. I'm not sure on all my details yet as I will be hopefully staying an extra day on either end of the wedding so I can visit with Nate, Shawna, and Kaase, but if you have a little flexibility, and can get to Winnipeg, you're certainly welcome to come along for the ride from here to Sioux Center...
Saravan

sara without an 'h' said...

Either I was blissfully unaware of the cockroaches, or they've moved in since I lived there! (or, more likely, you were in a different apartment building.)

Are you back in Canada yet?

Carolyn said...

di..sgu..sting. hey, i have a new blog. click on my name and check me out. :) (i forgot the password to my last blog and they could only send it to my dordt e-mail...grrr...)

sara without an 'h' said...

I saw Dr. Dave this week at the CCCU headquarters, and he said you were an amazing intern. Just thought you might want to know :)

ps. Did you quit blogging after your return? Or is there just too much to say?